How to make landscaping look professional?
Plants, trees, and flowers often bring a perfect aesthetic to private homes, communities, housing estates, farms, or small parks. Plant life is ideal to accompany you in your day to day or to considerably improve a home or flat block.
However, in the same way that it is perfect to create an idyllic environment, it is necessary to maintain the garden correctly so that it does not turn against ourselves. A landscaping service must be able to guarantee the appearance and health of trees, plants and flowers.
In this article we are going to analyse all the aspects and characteristics that a good gardening service should have and that is usually integrated into community cleaning services. What are the most common landscaping services? Essential aspects in garden maintenance Irrigation systems in the garden service Gardening and landscaping: how to plan a garden Gardening and landscaping: types of gardens
What does gardening service include?
Garden maintenance and care companies offer a series of services that ensure that all elements of the garden are in good condition and safe.
Garden Service Examples
- Placement, control, programming and revision of irrigation systems
- Pruning of plants, shrubs, trees and palm trees. Elimination of weeds.
- Pest control through different detection systems for pests that affect trees and plants.
- Carrying out the phytosanitary treatment. It is a method based on the application of a substance that prevents or destroys insects, mites, fungi or bacteria -among other types of pests- that affect plant life.
- Subscriber that guarantees a healthy and adequate growth of all plants.
- Installation, repair and supervision of artificial grass.
- Lawn mowing as the perfect example of gardening service.
Garden maintenance essential work
Within the gardening service it is very common to find some common basic aspects for the care of a garden, whether it is a private home, in a community, an urbanization or other buildings and public places.
1. Gardening Service: Eliminate Weeds
Landscaping companies offer a weed control and removal system. Some of the systems that are used for weed control are the installation of drip irrigation, covering the soil with pine bark or gravel or placing an anti-weed mesh with which to keep the plants at bay for a season.
2. Gardening service: Garden fertilizer
All types of plants need to be fed, especially in late winter and early fall. Compost refers to any element that improves the quality of the soil and is used to nourish plants. Landscaping companies can use well composted organic compost or slow release granules. Among the most common types of organic fertilizers: Peat, Compost, Manure, Worm humus, Green manure, Guano, Bone meal or Ash. Among the chemical fertilizers, the simple ones (nitrogenous, phosphate and potassium) and the compound fertilizers that have two or more types of nutrients stand out.
3. Gardening services to control pests
Plants can acquire diseases or parasites, and it usually depends on the quality of the plants and the conditions of light, soil, food and irrigation that are carried out by gardening companies. A good yard care company has to know how to control pests.
4. Lawn Care And Maintenance
Gardens, especially those in public places, require detailed maintenance of the lawn. For example, it is important that it does not grow too long and does not cut more than a third at a time.
Regular bucking of the lawn is very important as it helps to thicken the grass. This refers to the cutting technique that must be little, but in a habitual and constant way. Within the landscaping service it is important that the direction and the cutting pattern be changed. In turn, it is necessary to provide added nutrients for optimal growth. It is advisable to fertilize the lawn every four to five weeks.
Irrigation must have a frequency that depends on the temperature and humidity of the area itself. It requires the landscaping company to keep an eye on its condition to water it only when needed. The elimination of weeds and aerating the lawn are another of the procedures that keep the lawn in good condition.
5. When to prune trees and shrubs
It is necessary to do a pruning every year -the ideal time is at the end of winter-, but it is very important that the procedure and the cuts that are made in the tree are correct. Maintenance pruning is done with the aim of cleaning up the tree’s crown of dry, twisted branches or that do not receive the necessary light.
Irrigation systems in the gardening service
Within the gardening service it is very important that irrigation is taken into account, since it guarantees the care of plants, trees, flowers and shrubs. Experts have assured that the best times to water the garden are those of dawn or dusk since the water evaporates more slowly. Another aspect that must be taken into account within the gardening service is the irrigation system that we want to have in our garden and that guarantees good care. The irrigation systems that exist in gardening and among which we must decide are:
Irrigation with sprinklers
This irrigation system has a range of up to 6 meters that can vary depending on the pressure and the type of nozzle. They can be divided into two types: pop-up sprinklers – those that emerge from the ground when the irrigation system begins and disappear again once it is finished – and mobile sprinklers – those that are attached to one end of a conventional hose and that are They move from one side to the other.
Irrigation with diffusers
They have a smaller reach than the sprinklers and are smaller, although they have similarities. The diffusers usually have a screw with which to modify the scope, they are always pop-up and are used for small and narrow areas.
They are placed at the foot of each plant and can be integrated directly into the pipe or placed later. The droppers that are pricked – called button droppers – are usually very practical for gardens in which the plants are not placed close to each other. Thanks to drip irrigation you can save water and maintain a constant humidity level, but avoiding waterlogging. In this irrigation gardening service you can also place slightly saline waters by mixing mineral salts with the appropriate water level or applying dissolved fertilizers.
This irrigation system is a gardening service that is used for lawns. It consists of small perforated pipes buried in the surface between 5 and 50 centimetres that you want to maintain. With this irrigation system, less water is lost by not being exposed to air, gaining aesthetics in the area by not seeing the pipes in the garden. However, underground irrigation must be installed correctly with a previous study of the area since it is very easy for the water outlet points to get clogged.
Irrigation with bleeding belts or porous pipes
It is a gardening service with which a strip is formed in which there is continuously humidity. This irrigation system is used in online growing places and less seen in gardens. They are widely used in sandy soil.
Irrigation with hose
It is the cheapest system and it does not require a previous installation, but it takes more time to dedicate. It is an interesting gardening service, but there are many opinions regarding this type of irrigation. With the hose you know how much water is being thrown into the plant and the most used techniques. In addition, a greater area can be covered, although it takes some time to water everything. The company that offers the gardening service will know which are the best
Gardening and Landscaping: How to Plan a Garden
If we want to start a garden from scratch in our home or urbanization, it is important to take into account a series of aspects so as not to make mistakes and to ensure that it grows and is maintained correctly.
Flower gardening and landscaping
The space : the size of the garden will always affect the necessary care. A small garden will have less maintenance and more time can be spent on small details that are not usually controlled in a large garden – or much more money is needed.
Planning : Before starting to build it, an interesting gardening service is one that helps you plan what you want to achieve in your small area of land. It is very useful to have the help of an expert to give you a basic description of the space.
An evaluation of the conditions: In the same way as planning, it is interesting that before starting to build a garden, a gardening service is hired to help you assess the type of soil you have, the climatic conditions, the exposure to the sun, the characteristics of the environment and the type of plants, trees and flowers that can be well-received in your garden.
Gardening and Landscaping: Types of Gardens
To get a perfect and complete gardening service in Madrid, it is necessary to take into account the type of garden. These are the most common:
- Sustainable gardens: those that respect the environment by conserving the species in accordance with the climate and the organization of the plants adapts to the layout.
- Rainfed gardens: Trees such as cypress, stone pine, elm, cedar or palm trees are suitable in Mediterranean climates that allow their growth and care without great problems.
- Aquatic gardens: a type of garden that is very original and aesthetically pleasing enough for homes with a sufficient size. It is a garden within a small pond. The plants that stand out are the water lilies. You need a good gardening service.
- Tropical gardens: lush vegetation and exotic flowers. It is a very beautiful garden but it requires temperatures above 30 degrees. It is very difficult to have it within your own home or urbanization.
- Vertical gardens: one of the gardens that most like and that attracts the most attention in semi-detached houses that have their own patio or terrace. They create an environment and get intimacy in the home. It is perfect for indoors, and they are not difficult to maintain, even if a landscaping service is required.
- Oriental gardens: they are one of the types of garden that currently attracts the most attention and that has increased its popularity exponentially. Gazzy Landscaping is based on the mixture of floral plants, water and circular shapes. Meanwhile, the Japanese garden stands out for its bamboo, gravel and bonsai. They usually require a more special gardening service since they are not as popular as the rest.
Do you already know everything you need for garden maintenance?
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the landscaping service.
You like the post? Share it on Social Networks! What it is and types Industrial production needs to comply with the necessary hygiene conditions in its spaces. For this, there are different techniques of How to clean plastic shower curtains The bathroom is a room in which the accumulation of humidity is frequent. In addition, it is a room. How to clean a scratched glass ceramic The glass ceramic is one of the favourite appliances by consumers when equipping their kitchen thanks to […] How to remove wine stains from clothes Wine is one of the most popular alcoholic beverages consumed around the world. Its flavour so special and techniques to clean children’s toyshops are the pedagogical elements by which children learn and have fun constantly. Made to measure […] How to wash a down duvet in a simple way using a down duvet on our beds during cold nights is something we all love to do.